Who we are
Types of data we collect
- To administer your purchase
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To keep you up to date with Bramley Computer’s products and services
- To respond to queries
- To better understand how people use our services
- To the extent otherwise permitted by law
- To develop and implement measures to detect or prevent unlawful activity
How we collect your data
- you make an online purchase with us
- you ask to recycle a machine with us
- you ask me to let you know of any upcoming machines
- you send electronic correspondence (either via email or our website contact forms)
- you call us to use our services
- you leave a testimonial
When we’ll share your data
- giving your address to a courier so they can deliver your order
- We accept payments through PayPal or Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to your chosen payment gateway, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
- when you’ve asked us to research a project we may on rare occasions made need to discuss this with a 3rd party to deliver the project.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our website. They allow us to make the website easier to use, to provide you with a more personalised experience, to guard against malicious activities and to ensure any login feature functions correctly. They do not collect personal information about you.
You can remove or block cookies by changing the settings in your browser, but the functionality of the website may be affected.
When someone visits bramley-computers.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Know your rights
You have many rights regarding your personal data. These include seeing what data we hold and updating your information. For further information on your rights please refer to the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
You can unsubscribe from email communications at anytime by contacting us via phone or email to [email protected].
Access to your personal information
If you wish to view, amend or delete your personal information then please contact us on [email protected]
This will be reviewed in May 2020, and was last updated May 2018